Safe appetite supressant for treating obesity
Available as tablet
(Each bottle of Obenyl contains 30TAB)
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Obesity in patients with diabetes and / or hypertension.
Adult : Two tablets two to three times a day.
Children : One tablet two to three times a day.
1) Obenyl helps in weight-redution without any side-effects.
2) Reduces the weight by reducing fat; fats contribute to weight gain.
3) Reduces water retention of the body (Diuretic action).
Do's And Don'ts
-Practice diet control.
-Prefer bland diet and warm water for drinking.
-Eat wheat, barley and maize and among vegetables consumption of bitter gourd, long gourd and drumstick is recommended.
-Practice brisk morning walk at least for 30 minutes.
-Practice stress management by meditation, yoga postures etc.
- Avoid sweet and dairy products.
- Avoid intake of rice and potatoes, which contains lots of carbohydrates.
- Avoid fried oily and non-vegetarian food.
- Among fruits avoid banana, chikoo, grapes and pineapples.
- Avoid sedentary habits, excessive sleep.
* Obenyl is the Registered Trade Mark of Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
** Logos depicted on this page are trade marks or registered trade marks of their respective owners.
The products and the claims made about specific products offered here are not proposed to reinstate the guidance of a doctor approved in the diagnosing or healing of disease or ailments. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. The related ayurvedic herbs, herbal formulas, natural remedies and related alternative medicine products and statements on this site have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Do not self-diagnose. Proper medical care is critical to good health. If you have a health concern or undiagnosed sign or symptom, please consult a physician, or a health care specialist ASAP. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions, please E-Mail to us at [email protected]