Mercury thermometers are easy to use, dual scale (Celsius & Fahrenheit) and accurate. The clinical thermometers are manufactured as per International standards and conform to IS standards.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
(1) Dip Mercury portion in cold water before shaking down the Mercury column below 35°C (95°F) particularly in hot weather.
(2) Place the thermometer under tongue as far back as possible and keep mouth closed for a minimum of 3 to 4 minutes.
(3) Mercury level indicates temperature Look for the Mercury column directly between the scales and the numbers. To read hold thermometer between thumb and forefinger with prism facing upwards so that Mercury level is in front ofthe eyes and read the Mercury level on'the scale for correct temperature.
(4) Normal body temperature is considered 98.6°F (37"C). However variations may occur in different individuals and at different times of the day.
(5) Never tap the bulbs on the table vertically. The construction can get damaged.
(1) Do not wash or dip thermometer in a hot water lest if may break.
(2) Do not expose thermometer to direct sunlight or heat.
This Clinical Thermometer is manufactured as Per Standard· of IS - 3055 (Part 1) - 1994. Raw Material used conforms to ISO 9001 - 2000 standards.